Saturday, November 19, 2011

the Work and Mind of Jake Powning

Sometimes you meet someone that makes you think - 'Boy, I wish that was me...'


Jake has recently posted up a series of commentaries about his most recent creation - Dagfinnr / the Day Finder :


The finished sword
The inspiration story behind the piece
A photo essay of the work in progress


I actually feel honoured that Jake Powning thinks of me as a friend and kindred spirit. 
I wish my own work was even *half* as good as Jake's.

No comments:

 

February 15 - May 15, 2012 : Supported by a Crafts Projects - Creation and Development Grant

COPYRIGHT NOTICE - All posted text and images @ Darrell Markewitz.
No duplication, in whole or in part, is permitted without the author's expressed written permission.
For a detailed copyright statement : go HERE