Thursday, November 28, 2013

A walk in the woods

This is a series of images I took in August of 2013. Between Goderich and Summerfolk, I managed a couple of days at a private camp ground just north of Durham, Ontario.
Although the camp ground itself was nothing special (although it was tree covered, so a little more broken up than most private campgrounds), there was a very enjoyable nature trail back to a small lake that had a waterfall / dam.

Here are some images I took on that walk:











I'm a bit curious what my friend Grondzilla might say (?)

Photography was the only studio course I took each of my four years at Ontario College of Art. These days I try to make the best images I can, the only real use for these kind of 'art shots' is as screen savers...

No comments:

 

February 15 - May 15, 2012 : Supported by a Crafts Projects - Creation and Development Grant

COPYRIGHT NOTICE - All posted text and images @ Darrell Markewitz.
No duplication, in whole or in part, is permitted without the author's expressed written permission.
For a detailed copyright statement : go HERE